Studying the courses on offer at St Patrick’s Pontifical University, Maynooth will equip you with the knowledge and the critical skills to engage with our contemporary world, and to interact with the big questions of knowledge, of identity, of meaning, of value and of faith. In other words, the study our subjects is a transformational journey. Whatever your chosen career path, and your journey in life, our programmes will challenge and support you to think about your choice, your purpose, your goals, and the contribution you will make to your world.
Welcome to Your Future
The World Economic Forum (WEF) has identified 10 skills required for the future workforce. These 21st-century skills focused, not on technical aptitude, but on creativity, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to negotiate and be flexible, as well as on an individual’s relational skills and emotional intelligence (EG).
- Skill/confidence in written communication and verbal expression
- Greater understanding of other viewpoints
- Exploration of ethical questions from various perspectives
- Awareness of how history has influenced today’s world
- Critical thinking and philosophical inquiry
- Understanding of how religious views have often shaped society
- Engagement with big questions of life
- Pastoral Work
- Public Relations
- Social Services
- The Civil Service
- Public / Private Sectors
- Community Development
- R.E. Project Co-ordinator
- Research Administrator
- School Chaplaincy
- Healthcare Chaplaincy
- Third Level Chaplaincy
- Parish Administration
For Undergraduate queries: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Postgraduate queries: email email@example.com.
For The Centre for Mission & Ministries queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.