- An engaging learning environment in a historic campus
- Small class sizes and friendly lecturers giving individual attention
- You will graduate as a well-grounded, confident individual ready to tackle a variety of careers
- Don’t have to be religious just open to life’s big questions
- Want to make a difference to their lives and the world they live in
- Often have an interest in history, people, society, culture, humanity
- Are more interested in a solid grounded university learning experience rather than merely being crammed with information.
Considering your CAO choices
All you need to know about studying at St Patrick's Pontifical University, Maynooth by Ruth Daly - Schools Liaison Officer
Hear from our BATh Student Ambassadors
Virtual Presentation from our Dean of Theology and current students
Student thoughts on Theology at SPPU
Discover how Arts & Theology is for you!
Hear from Verona Daly, who studied Theology & English at SPPU and MU.
Hear from Gareth Cummins, who also studied Theology & English at SPPU and MU.